This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an elderly care home provider as a Regional Manager, responsible for a portfolio of elderly residential and nursing homes.
Our client has an excellent reputation in providing outstanding care to their residents, the Regional Manager will be pivotal in ensuring their continued success and high standards of care practices are sustained. Passionate about residents’ wellbeing and continuing in providing outstanding care.
You will be accountable for a portfolio of care homes in the providing an opportunity for you to demonstrate your people-management skills, commercial acumen and financial expertise as well as your keen eye for Quality & Compliance.
- You will be responsible for providing line management to the Home Managers and being responsible for their performance in meeting company policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that the homes maximise their profitability, through effective staff management, external relationship building/marketing and controlling costs.
- You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Regional Management and will understand how to help Home Managers and staff to improve/sustain high standards.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ensure people are cared for in the best way possible.
- You will be experience in coaching, mentoring and develop teams to achieve company target
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You will have proven experience in Managing Performance, ensuring that you get the best from your team.
- You will have exceptional commercial and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain external relationships is a crucial part of the role.
The role of Regional Manager is offering £65,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Regional Manager, please click apply now below: