Registered Home Manager
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Home Manager for a large sized residential, dementia home based in Poole.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within large residential, dementia services.
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen
- Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
- You will have proven experience in Managing Performance, ensuring that you get the best from your team.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £50,000 - £55,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now below.