General Care Manager
14-07-2021 02:45 PM
- As a General Manager you will have full commercial control of the home and will work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care the residents deserve.
- A nursing qualification is desirable but not essential
- The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4 years' home management experience, preferably in a corporate environment, and will have the necessary leadership skills to manage a large team.
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out and implementing creative marketing strategies
- You'll need to be a confident and proven manager with passion for elderly care.
- This role calls for excellent leadership, organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for the care home.
- Marketing and occupancy experience, as well as a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and compliance guidelines.
- You should have the confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community.
- In short, your proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful,
- Good or Outstanding rated care home will be complemented by your blend of compassion and resilience.
The role of General Care Manager is offering £60,000 - £64,000 salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click apply now below: