Registered Home Manager
Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with a small Not for profit elderly care provider, in the recruitment for a Registered Home Manager for a medium sized nursing, residential and dementia home based in Nantwich, Cheshire. The home is situated charming rustic location.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years + home management experience in a managerial or leadership role within nursing, residential or dementia care home.
- Ideally hold a Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management For Health and Social Care.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
Our client has been providing quality care for over 30 years, benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.