£50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
3 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Manager for a large residential and dementia home based in Cambridge. This state of the art newly built home is an amazing place for older people to live where everything is focused on residents, their families and a desire to make this part of their lives the best it can possibly be.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
- To maintain and develop links to the Commissioners is essential in this area.
To be considered for this role of Registered Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential dementia services.
- Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a dream for delivering extraordinary care standards.
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
- Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
Our client, a charity-based organization have been providing quality care for 50 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £50,000 - £55,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now below.