Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Manager for a medium sized residential, dementia home based in Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within large residential / dementia services.
- Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
- Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
Our client has been running care homes across the UK for the past 20 years, having a strong reputation in providing excellent care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering 52,000 - £57,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now below.