£50,000 + Excellent Bonus
13 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Home Manager for a medium sized residential, nursing and dementia home based in Gelding, Nottingham.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within large residential, nursing and dementia services.
- Desired Requirements – RGN or Similar Qualification.
- Relevant qualifications i.e. RGN, RMN, NVQ 4 in Care, NVQ Level 5 Management.
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen (Marketing / improving occupancy levels)
- Proven turnaround experience - Desirable
- Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £46,000 - £53,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now below.