13 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Manager for a large residential, nursing and dementia home based in Horsham, West Sussex.
The Home will have three distinct client groups residential, nursing and dementia it is essential to have a background in each discipline.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
- To maintain and develop links to the Commissioners is essential in this area.
To be considered for this role of Registered Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within large residential, nursing and dementia services.
- Desired Requirements – RGN or Similar Qualification.
- Relevant qualifications i.e. RGN, RMN, NVQ 4 in Care, NVQ Level 5 Management.
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
- Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
Our client has been running care homes across the UK for the past 20 years, having an excellent reputation in providing care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £70,000 - £75,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now