Nursing Care, Care Homes Nursing / EMI Nursing, Care Homes Residential / Dementia, Residential Care Home Manager, Nursing Care Home Manager, Nursing/EMI Manager , Home Manager/Service Manager, Care Manager, HM Care Home Managers
18 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are proud to be working with one of their key clients, in recruiting for a Home Manager (RGN) based in Leeds West Yorkshire. This small nursing home provides personalised care packages to the elderly, based in Leeds West Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities include:
- To handle, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the service, within policy guidelines ensure that all important legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, mentoring, example, support and mentorship.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be Shortlisted for this key role of Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- Registered PIN with the NMC (RGN) However, not essential
- You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within nursing dementia care.
- Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Proven track record of marketing and business acumen within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding rated care home
- Able to show excellent leadership skills - coaching and mentoring approach
Our client, a charity-based organization have been providing quality care for 40 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Home Manager is offering £50,000 - £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Home Manager, please click apply now below: