6 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are working with a family run business in recruiting for a Registered Home Manager for a large residential and dementia care home based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within a residential care home.
- Hold Level 4 as a minimum or LMC Level 4 Award Interview Leadership.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
The role of Residential Home Manager is offering £55,000 - £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below.