4 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with one of their key clients, in recruiting for a Registered Home Manager for a 48 bedded residential, dementia care home based in Corby, Northampton.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential, dementia care home.
- Hold Level 4 as a minimum or LMC Level 4 Award Interview Leadership.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
- Our client, a developing elderly care provider have been providing quality care for 50 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
- The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £50,00 - £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Residential Home Manager, please click apply now below