Stephen James Consulting are proud to be working with one of their key clients, in recruiting for a Registered Home Manager for a large nursing residential, dementia home based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within a nursing, residential / dementia care home.
- Preferably from a clinical background, with a current NMC PIN (RGN) Not essential.
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
Our client, a charity-based organization have been providing quality care for 60 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £65,000 - £72,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Home Manager, please click apply now below: