Stephen James Consulting are recruiting for a Peripatetic / Support Manager for one of their key clients, based in West Sussex, the newly created Support Managers role will be fundamental part of the Nursing and Care Services team. You will be responsible for:
- The Peripatetic / Support Manager will help run the home in the absence of Home Managers, and able to provide support and assistance to Home Managers as and when required by the Senior Management team.
- The post holder will oversee the highest quality of care and prepare monthly reports collected for the senior management team.
- In addition, the Peripatetic / Support Manager will liaise with residents, relatives, friends, GP, community nurses, specialist, pharmacists and foster effective links with local authorities, local councils, voluntary bodies and any other associations related to the care for residents.
- In this pivotal role of Peripatetic Support Manager, you will guide, support and direct home managers to ensure that the home and its staff are providing the highest level of nursing and residential care standards.
To be shortlisted for this key role of Peripatetic / Support Manager you will need the following experience:
- Recognised professional qualification within the care sector
- You will be able to demonstrate previous Home Management, Support or Peripatetic experience within a Care Home setting.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and develop action plans for their remedy.
- Evidence in leading and coaching complex staff teams and has the ability motivate and delegate effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of social care and health issues and their association with external agencies & stakeholders (e.g. CCG)
This role is offering a competitive Salary package which depending on your experience, sits around the £40,000 - £45,000 per year.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Peripatetic / Support Manager, please click apply now below.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-established registered home manager looking for the next step in their career.
Stephen James Consulting are operating as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent opportunity; we offer a £250 referral voucher for each successful recommendation.