Nursing Care, Care Homes Nursing / EMI Nursing, Residential Care Home Manager, Nursing/EMI Manager , Operational Management , Regional Management , Project/Peripatetic Manager, Home Manager/Service Manager, Regional/Area Managers , Area Support Managers , Peripatetic Managers
£80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
13 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Peripatetic Regional Manager. This recently created role will report to the Operations Director, supporting identified regions/homes across the UK.
The Peripatetic Regional Manager will be offering hands-on expertise knowledge and will be an essential part of driving best practice in person centred care. The aim is to achieve and maintain CQC “good” outcomes, working towards CQC “outstanding” status.
- Operating as a coach for Home Managers and the team helping them fulfil their roles and provide direct support and coaching to all levels of colleague as they work with them through the transition.
- Lead by example, being a professional ambassador for the home, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to meet key objectives, whilst maintaining the integrity and values of the provider.
- Consult, coach and engage the home team to drive outstanding outputs in delivery of care and documentation.
- Responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies in the way care is delivered, embedding person centred care in all aspects of the delivery and recording of care provided. Maximising employee contribution and minimising resistance. The Peripatetic Regional Manager will work hands-on with the team to drive outstanding care practices in all areas.
To be considered for this role of Peripatetic Regional Manager you will need the following experience:
- At least 5 years, senior management experience within the elderly care sector
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in managing turnaround homes Change management
- A solid understanding of how to lead people as they go through a change and the change process
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
The role of Peripatetic Regional Manager is offering £75,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance with an excellent bonus package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Peripatetic Regional Manager, please click apply now below.