£65,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Travel Expenses + Bonus
28 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are working exclusively with one of their client’s in the recruitment for a Peripatetic Manager, covering the West Midlands.
This newly created opportunity will support the Regional Operations Team in the development of quality of services and standards in private care and nursing homes throughout the UK, whilst playing a pivotal role in business improvement.
- Managing or supporting homes where an existing home manager requires support
- Compliance towards legislative and regulatory guideline
- Implementation and continuous monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of client care and service.
- Development and review of care plans to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of clients.
- To provide strong leadership skills to enhance client’s quality of life by identifying and reducing risks by conducting care audits and taking corrective action.
- Liaising with external bodies.
- Overseeing the management of medication
- Managing the disciplinary and grievance procedure and performance related issues
To be considered for the opportunity:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential, dementia or nursing (care homes)
- Managing a GOOD or OUTSTANDING rated home with CQC.
Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
- Full, current driving licence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant current statutory legislation and good practice principles
- Flexible with travel and overnight stays
This is an excellent opportunity for Home Manager’s looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is offering a competitive Salary package which depending on your experience: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Travel Expenses + Bonus