Interim Management , Care Homes Nursing / EMI Nursing, Care Homes Residential / Dementia, Residential Care Home Manager, Nursing Care Home Manager, Nursing/EMI Manager , Home Manager/Service Manager, HM Care Home Managers , Interim Management , Peripatetic Managers
£55,000 + Car Allowance + Travel Expenses
7 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are working exclusively with one of their client’s in the recruitment for a Peripatetic Manager. This newly created opportunity will support the Regional Operations Team in the development of quality of services and standards in private care and nursing homes throughout the UK, whilst playing a pivotal role in business improvement.
- Managing a home which does not have a permanent manager, or where an existing manager requires support
- Compliance towards legislative and regulatory guideline
- Implementation and continuous monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of client care and service
- Development and review of care plans to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of clients
- To provide strong leadership skills to enhance client’s quality of life by identifying and reducing risks by conducting care audits and taking corrective action
- Liaising with external bodies
- Overseeing the management of medication
- Managing the disciplinary and grievance procedure and performance related issues
To be considered for the Peripatetic Manager you will need the following experience:
- Registered Manager award or similar relevant professional qualification also essential.
- NVQ5 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards desirable but not essential
- Full, current driving licence desirable (may be essential for some services)
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant current statutory legislation and good practice principals
- Proven knowledge of key needs and services for multiple client groups
- Proven experience of working with multiple client groups
- Flexible with travel and overnight stays
This is an excellent opportunity for Home Manager’s looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is offering a competitive Salary package which depending on your experience: £50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Travel Expenses.