£55,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
An exceptional Nursing Home in Bristol requires an outstanding General Manager - RGN to join their team. The home is fully modernised internally and provides accommodation for the elderly residents specialising in Nursing care.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to take up the position of General Manager, with full support from the Director of Care.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring CQC compliance.
- Conducting regular audits.
- Implementing effective policies and procedures.
- Efficient day to day leadership and management of the service.
- Recruiting and inducting new staff members.
- Maintaining occupancy levels.
To be considered for this key role of Nursing Manager you will need the following experience and have the candidate criteria below:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within a Nursing care home.
- Hold a current registered PIN with the NMC (RGN) - Essential.
- Experienced in managing Nursing homes.
- Strong leadership skills and an effective management style.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
If you are interested in applying for this role of General Manager - RGN please click apply now below.
Stephen James Consulting are operating as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent opportunity; we offer a £250 referral voucher for each successful recommendation.