Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key clients in the search for a Hotel Services Manager within one of their flagship Care Homes. Based in Surrey. Our client prides itself on delivering luxury care to the elderly.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the hotel service departments within the home. Being commercially accountable for budgeting and financial management, organise and direct services including Hospitality/Front of House, Housekeeping, Facilities Management and Administration.
- Whilst taking a strategic view and planning ahead to maximise profits, the Hotel Services Manager must pay attention to details, setting an example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets residents’ needs and expectations in this prestigious establishment.
- Meet and greet visitors and residents, whist ensuring all events run smoothly. Deal with customer complaints and comments, along with addressing problems and troubleshoot appropriately.
- Taking the lead on key property issues including customer service, home maintenance and refurbishment. Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings at the same time as manging with contractors and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Ideally you will hold a degree or equivalent in hotel management or a related field with experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel.
- You will be a seasoned and highly experienced professional from a hotel and or support services background with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Able to demonstrate first class people management skills with a calm, professional, approachable manner.
- Having experience within food service management. Along with a proven ability to maximise budget, enhance user experience and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy.
- Have a sound financial and commercial acumen, strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role of Hotel Services Manager, please click apply now below: