£65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Stephen James Consulting are proud to be working exclusively with one of their key care elderly providers in the recruitment for a Home Manager based in Newham, London. Our client pride themselves in delivering the uppermost standards of care to older people.
The Nursing Home has an exceptional reputation for being the most premium home in the region and is looking for a committed Home Manager to manage the home.
- An experienced Home Manager to run a large Nursing Home. This is an excellent opportunity to join the provider at an exciting of development within the group.
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- Maintain the occupancy of the home by promoting the home and developing a marketing plan and building relationships with external stakeholders.
- You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
To be Shortlisted for this key role of Nursing Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- You will have home management experience ideally within an elderly care setting.
- RGN qualified with a current PIN – But not essential.
- Excellent proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
- Able to demonstrate first-class commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to shape and maintain internal and external relationships is a pivotal part of the role.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role of Home Manager, please click apply now below: