Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with an elderly care provider in recruitment for a Registered Home Manager for a large nursing, residential care home based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within a nursing dementia care home.
- Hold Level 4 as a minimum or LMC Level 4 Award Interview Leadership.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £45,000 - £50,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.