Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with one of their 'Not of Profit' elderly care clients, in the recruitment for a Home Manager for a medium sized residential, dementia care home based in Essex.
You will be responsible for:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years + home management experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential and dementia care home or working as a Deputy Manager in a large residential home.
- Ideally hold a Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management For Health and Social Care.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
Our client, a market leading elderly care provider have been providing quality care for 40 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £45,000 - £48,000 + 20% bonus, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.