Stephen James Consulting are working with a family run provider in the recruitment for a Home Manager, based in Littlehampton, West Sussex. This well-established provider offers a range of different services to individuals with mental health needs throughout the UK.
Over the years they continue to support and helped many people from a variety of backgrounds and with very different needs. Many residents have successfully moved back into the community, re-established relationships. Others have made the choice to remain continuing to benefit from the support and security offered by our client.
- An experienced Home Manager to manage a 35 bedded Mental Health service.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
- Maintain the occupancy of the home by promoting the home and developing a marketing plan and building relationships with external stakeholders.
To be Shortlisted for this key role of Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- You will have home management experience within a mental health setting.
- Ideally RMN qualified with a current PIN – But not essential.
- Excellent proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
- Able to demonstrate first-class commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to shape and maintain internal and external relationships is a pivotal part of the role.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £45,000 - £52,000
If you are interested in applying for this role of Home Manager, please click apply now below: