Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key clients, in the search for a Head of Care based in Cardiff.
This niche provider delivers specialist day schools and residential services for children, along with community homes for adults who have complex needs associated with autism,
There aim is to develop and retain the quality of life for children and adults by encouraging and supporting independence.
- Taking responsibility for the complete management of this large home, ensuring compliance and regulatory framework deliver a positive outcome.
- Ensuring monthly management reporting for the home is prepared for the Senior Management Team (SMT) in relation to all operational and regulatory matters.
- Continue to build a positive relationship with Inspectors and commissioners ensuring good communication at all times.
- Direct regular meetings with all Deputy Managers and wider staff team confirming the home continues to work towards the goal with clear visible leadership and direction.
To be considered for the role of Head of Care you will need the following experience:
- Recognised professional qualification – Management or Social Care MBA DMS, NVQ 4/5, RMA, Diploma in Social Work or Residential Childcare.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of younger people affected by Autism with a dream for delivering extraordinary care standards.
- Individuals should be able to demonstrate a robust working knowledge of the legislation and regulatory requirements relating to the sector and role.
- Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Proactive and solution focused whist keeping a commercial mindset on continuous improvement.
- Experienced within managing financial plans / budgets and business planning.
- Use to working with key Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £55,000 - £60,000
If you are interested in applying for this role of Head of Care, please click apply now below: