An exceptional Nursing Home in Stoke-on-Trent requires an outstanding General Manager - RGN to join their team. The home is fully modernised internally and provides accommodation for the elderly residents specialising in Nursing and Dementia care.
The business is independently owned and family run, established for over 20 years, with a focus on person centred care of the highest standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to take up the position of General Manager, with full support from the Director of Care.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular audits
- Implementing effective policies and procedures
- Efficient day to day leadership and management of the service
- Recruiting and inducting new staff members
- Maintaining occupancy levels
The successful candidates will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within a Nursing care home.
- RGN – With current NMC PIN - essential.
- Experienced in managing Nursing homes.
- Strong leadership skills and an effective management style.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
If you are interested in applying for this role of General Manager - RGN please click apply now below.
Stephen James Consulting are operating as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent opportunity; we offer a £250 referral voucher for each successful recommendation.