Stephen James Consulting are working on behalf of a premier national elderly care home provider to recruit a Director of Care Quality and Compliance for an elderly care home provider based in Buckinghamshire.
- This fundamental role will lead on the development and implementation of strategies for care aspirations as well as the wider Dementia and End of Life care strategies, innovation that includes the development of new acquisitions, such as community-based support and intermediate care.
- Spearhead the growth and operation of an inclusive Quality Assurance framework, sharing accountability for care outcomes across the organisation, leading on governance and regulatory compliance.
- Working in a collaborative way with key stakeholders to ensure the organisation utilises technology to support and enhance operations.
- Taking responsibility for the providers Policies and Procedures, ensuring these reflect the most up to date regulatory, legislative and best practice.
- Experienced in working at an Executive level within a health and social care setting, or able to demonstrate ability to do so.
- Experience of working with older people, people with learning disabilities and/ or people living with dementia and their families.
- Proficient in leading and managing organisational/service transformation change with a proven track-record of achieving improvement in quality and safety experience.
- The ability to display a comprehensive understanding of the complex needs of key stakeholder management.
- Able to demonstrate successfully implementing quality assurance programme with demonstrable impact on service improvement.
- Robust approach to governance, controls and definition/implementation of new processes.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click apply now below: