£50,000 + Travel
2 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working exclusively with a Not for Profit provider in the recruitment for a Deputy Operations Manager. This newly created role will be accountable for managing a portfolio of 3 – 4 Learning Disability homes covering the Buckinghamshire region.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of the operational activities within the portfolio of learning disability services.
- Audit and monitor performance of care practices as directed by the Senior Management Team through the use of correct information and systems to create compliance in a well-timed manner within their policies, procedures and regulatory accountabilities.
- Manage and support the Home Managers to grow and deliver high quality services that attain regulatory compliance, continuous improvement along with fully engage with service users and other key stakeholders.Work closely with the Health and Safety Manager and Quality Team to ensure that the Homes comply with all professional, regulatory and internal standards and that effective risk management is paramount within service deliver.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- Recognised professional qualification – Management or Social Care MBA DMS, NVQ 4/5, RMA, Diploma in Social Work.
- Experience of CQC Registered Service Management for people with a learning disability.
- Experience of relationship and stakeholder management both internally and externally with families, residents and local communities as well as staff and healthcare professionals.
- Experienced within managing financial plans / budgets and business planning.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style.
- Deputise in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Full valid UK driving licence with access to vehicle/transport as travel is required within the Home Counties.
This is an excellent opportunity for Service / Home Managers looking to take the next step in their career, you’ll be joining a well-established Learning Disability provider.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £45,000 - £50,000 + Travel.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Deputy Operations Manager, please click apply now below: