Stephen James Consulting are recruiting for a Registered Care Manager for a rapidly growing Supported Living provider, specialising in the provision of Mental Health and minor Learning Difficulties. Based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
- This newly created role of Registered Care Manager, complying with all relevant legislation and standards including the Health and Social Care Acts and carry out appropriate notifications as per organisational and legislative requirements.
- Carrying out assessments and assist in safeguarding and enabling service users to live with dignity and purpose through the delivery and provision of person-centred care services.
- Support service users and their families to meet their physical, domestic, mental health and social needs at home and in the community and will update care plans, carry out risk assessments, ensure health and safety standards are met and maintained and ensure all other compliance as required.
- Leading and managing care staff to ensure a high-quality service is maintained and that staff are qualified and updated with required care knowledge and training.
To be considered for this role of Registered Care Manager you will need the following experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally have at least a minimum of 3 years Residential Care experience in a Domiciliary, LD or Supported Living setting.
- Have Diploma level 5 Health and Social Care - Leadership and Management (or equivalent Registered Manager's care qualification)
- Carry out individual assessments for care service users, ensuring that support is provided in line with assessed individual needs
- Prepare weekly KPIs and meet deadlines and targets; ensure that the company operates within its budget and meets financial and operational targets
- Have full understanding of CQC assessment criteria and successfully registered a care company with the CQC
- Have experience in establishing a care company as a provider with local authorities; have successful tendering with local authorities
- Have experience in managing and developing a domiciliary care team
- Have a full clean UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £35,000 - £40,000 + Travel
If you are interested in applying for this role of Care Manager, please click apply now below: