£60,000 - £70,000 per + Car Allowance
29 days ago
Stephen James Consulting are supporting one of their key elderly care clients in the recruitment for an Area Manager. This pivotal role will be responsible for a portfolio of residential and nursing care homes across the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire region.
Our client is dedicated to supporting older people ensuring they are valued and respected at all times with compassion and empathy, working in close partnership with residents and their families ensuring mutable care needs are met at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Through effective partnering and communication, you will support them with the delivery of first-class care in line with company policies and CQC & regulatory frameworks.
- It is also a significant requirement of the post-holder to control budget in order to hit the agreed financial forecasts as well as the usual regulatory compliance, contractual compliance, and adherence to internal company policies.
- The Area Manager will assist and advise teams on regulatory response, problem solving, training, coaching and auditing.
The ideal candidate will have worked previously as a Area or Regional Manager and should meet all of the essential criteria below before making an application to this opportunity:
- A minimum of three years’ experience of multi-site management, including coaching, performance management daily operations and supervision within elderly care.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style.
- Proven experience within a business as usual environment, along with being able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an elderly care provider with a ever developing reputation the provider continues to grow as a result of delivering exceptional care to the elderly.
This opportunity is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidates experience £60,000 - £70,000 per + Car Allowance
If you are interested in applying for this role of Area Manager, please click apply now below: