£67,000 + Bonus
7 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are supporting one of their key clients in the recruitment for a Area Manager. This pivotal role will be responsible for a portfolio of 7 residential, nursing homes across the South West. Our client is a well-known market leader within elderly care.
Each operational unit is run by a team of dedicated care staff, who are trained to encourage independence, preserve dignity, enable freedom of choice and protect the privacy of service users.
You will be responsible for:
- Through effective partnering and communication, you will support them with the delivery of first-class care in line with company policies and CQC & regulatory frameworks.
- It is also a significant requirement of the post-holder to control budget in order to hit the agreed financial forecasts as well as the usual regulatory compliance, contractual compliance, and adherence to internal company policies.
- The Area Manager will assist and advise teams on regulatory response, problem solving, training, coaching and auditing.
The ideal candidate will have worked previously as a Area Manager and should meet all of the essential criteria below before making an application to this opportunity:
- A Minimum of two years’ experience of multi-site management, including coaching, performance management daily operations and supervision within elderly care.
- Dementia focused.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style.
- Proven experience within a business as usual environment, along with being able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an elderly care provider, with an excellent reputation the provider continues to grow as a result of delivering exceptional care to the elderly.
This opportunity is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidates experience £55,000 - £60,000 per + £6,000 Car Allowance + Bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role of Area Manager, please click apply now below: