£75,000 + Car Allowance
6 months ago
Stephen James Consulting are supporting one of their key clients in the recruitment for an Area Manager.
This pivotal role will be responsible for a portfolio of residential and nursing homes across the Oxfordshire region.
Each operational unit is run by a team of dedicated care staff, who are trained to encourage independence, preserve dignity, enable freedom of choice and protect the privacy of service users.
You will be responsible for:
- Through effective partnering and communication, you will support them with the delivery of first-class care in line with company policies and CQC & regulatory frameworks.
- It is also a significant requirement of the post-holder to control budget in order to hit the agreed financial forecasts as well as the usual regulatory compliance, contractual compliance, and adherence to internal company policies.
- The Area Manager will assist and advise teams on regulatory response, problem solving, training, coaching and auditing.
The ideal candidate will have worked previously as a Area Manager and should meet all of the essential criteria below before making an application to this opportunity:
- A minimum of four years’ experience of multi-site management, including coaching, performance management daily operations and supervision within elderly care.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style.
- Proven experience within a business as usual environment, along with being able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an elderly care provider with a ever developing reputation the provider continues to grow as a result of delivering exceptional care to the elderly.
This opportunity is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidates experience £70,000 - £75,000 per + Car Allowance + Bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role of Area Manager, please click apply now below: