Interim Regional Manager
Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be supporting one of their fast-paced elderly care clients in the search for an Interim Regional Manager for a 3 - 6-month period covering a portfolio of elderly care homes across the South East.
- You will be responsible for providing line management to the Home Managers and being responsible for their performance in meeting company policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that the homes maximise their profitability, through effective staff management, external relationship building/marketing and controlling costs.
- You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- You will have multi-site leadership experience within the elderly care sector – Essential
- You will be experience in coaching, mentoring and develop teams to achieve company target
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You will have proven experience in Managing Performance, ensuring that you get the best from your team.
Fantastic daily rate or FTC 3–6-month contract Opportunity to utilise your experience
This role will be starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months, and you will be paid on a day rate or FTC Accommodation is also provided onsite for any contractors needing to stay away from home.